Thinking about what you should get your woman this Valentine’s Day, or how to surprise her? You’re at the right place!
Whether your wallet is full or you’re almost broke, you can get something reasonable for her. Here are the top six things we suggest you get your girl:
- A new pair of shoes. Make sure you know the size she wears. If you want to surprise her, then don’t ask her about her shoe size when a holiday is around the corner or when it’d be obvious you’re trying to buy her shoes.
- A new dress, or pair of pants. The same size and surprise issues as in list number one apply to this one as well.
- A hair dryer or straightener. Make sure she doesn’t already have one.
- A handheld video game console. Yes, she will appreciate it, trust me!
- Flowers. Duh! Get more romantic by giving her flowers along with any other gift you choose to give her.
- Jewelries. Surprise her with a necklace, a bracelet or a pair of earrings.
There are lots of other things a girl may expect from her boyfriend. You have been in a relationship with her for a while. You probably know her strengths and weaknesses by now. Give some of the strengths as gifts to her. For example if she usually wanted you to visit her family with her, and this is usually a difficult thing for you to do, you should offer to do this for her as a gift for the Valentine’s Day!
How to surprise her
Like I said on how a girl can surprise her boyfriend for Valentine’s Day, guys should use their fortunate common sense to know original ways to surprise their girlfriends. My suggestion is to mail her the present — to her workplace, school, church or home. Or you can give her the present hand-to-hand and watch her open it.
Have fun with your woman this Valentine’s Day!