If you’re a girl, you may have been asking, “How do I surprise my boyfriend for Valentine’s Day?” Well, we’ve got an answer for you! You don’t have to worry anymore. One good thing about guys is that they don’t always expect you to break the bank in order to get them a nifty present.
What Should I Get My Guy Friend for Valentine’s Day?
Well, as you may know, guys tend to like electronics for gifts. According to Squidoo, the top best electronic gifts of 2012 and 2013 are:
- Tablet device such as the Apple iPad, the Amazon Kindle, Microsoft Surface or Samsung Galaxy Tab. Can’t afford any of these? Then look through the rest of this list for more choices.
- Portable music player or MP3 players such as the Samsung Galaxy Android MP3 Player, Apple iPod Touch, Apple iPod Nano or Apple iPod Shuffle.
- Camera (point and shoot) such as the Canon Power Shot, Panasonic LUMIX, Sony DSC or Olympus XZ.
- Camcorder such as the Flip UltraHD, Panasonic HDC, Canon Vixia HF, Sony HDR or Toshiba Camileo.
- Laptop! Come on, it’s worth it for your man. Get him a laptop such as the MacBook Pro, Samsung Chromebook or Dell Inspiron.
- Cellphone — your guy may have broken or lost his cellphone, or he may have been old school enough to be rocking a “low-end” or feature-lacking phone. If any of these is true, then get him a superior cellphone such as the latest Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S, Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX or HTC Evo LTE.
- Video game console! For some reason, I see guys whenever video games are mentioned. You may have known by now if your boyfriend likes video games or not. If so, get him one of these; if not, then still get him one of these: video game console such as the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 or Nintendo Wii. If you can’t afford any of those, then get him a portable video game console such as the Sony PlayStation Vita, Nintendo 3DS or Sony PSP 3000.
There are lots of other cool stuffs guys would expect from their women. Inexpensive things such as simple wristwatches, hats, sunglasses can be pleasant too. Some people say that if you can’t afford any of all these things we mentioned then it means you cannot afford a boyfriend! Okay I made that one up.
How to surprise him
There are several ways of doing so, and it is your duty to use your fortunate common sense to come up with something original to make it more interesting. One tip is to mail him the present — to his workplace, school, church or home. Another idea is to give him the present hand-to-hand and watch him open it.
Have a lovely Valentine’s Day with your guy!
If you’re a guy, then see “how do I surprise my girlfriend for Valentine’s Day?”